AUDIT ANALYTICS SUPPORT
The assurance sector has been going through remarkable developments as of late. Businesses and their stakeholders are not only looking for robust ‘assurance’, but also expect new insights, a fresh look and continued knowledge sharing.
We support internal audit teams with data analysis and process mining around i.e. internal control testing (SOX), fraud studies and audits of key processes like Order-to-Cash and Purchase-to-Pay.
We support external accounting offices to take the step towards data driven assurance. Next to tailor made training and workshops and sharing our audit methods, we also help audit teams by building data analysis scripts.
- Wij delen concrete data-analyse en process mining toepassingen en kennis vanuit de praktijk
- Making the transition to the Accountant3.0 approach with tools, training, workshops and data analysis support from our experts.
- Ample experience with data analysis and process mining in the assurance department
- We share the downfalls and communicate clearly what we can and can not do
Before starting the journey, we visit to share each others expectations and mindset and to make a realistic planning together.
LEARNING BY DOING
With the help of training and workshops we teach the team how to use the software tools and take the team on a journey from control ‘as is’ to the control 3.0 approach.
TRAINING ON THE JOB
Where neccessary, our experts will provide support for problems and questions the team encounters on their way.
After the previous journey, the team now has the skills and mindset to provide your (future) customers the accountant3.0 approach.
CONDITIONS FOR SUCCESSFUL COOPERATION
- The customers audit team has the lead towards all stakeholders.
- All stakeholders are involved from the start of the project and acknowledge the added value of employing data analysis and process mining.
- We work with a clear division of tasks, time planning and budget.
- Data analysis is an investment in the future. It is important that all stakeholders are prepared to look beyond one year.
- The audit team is prepared to review and conduct the analysis (Coneys is always prepared to offer support, but the mindset is geared towards sharing knowledge).