Many types of fraud are conceivable. Studies show that around 70% of all fraud is committed by either its own staff or by management. Our analytics service is aimed at recognizing potential fraud signals and supporting the fraud expert team with data analysis support. As data driven auditors we support the legal expert team.
Coney has experience with supporting investigations into frauds that take place in the payment, purchasing, production and sales process. However, we do not stop when the fraud is discovered. Because prevention is always better than cure, we also actively contribute to designing effective, preventive measures that can detect fraud earlier. We are an independent analytics specialized assurance team and we are open to cooperation with fraud experts, law firms and other parties who are looking for data analytics support regarding fraud investigations.
We make a clear description of the research, the research direction and the way data analysis and process mining will contribute to your research.
We work with the latest data analysis tools in the field of fraud. We not only show the facts, but zoom in on patterns, and visualize the fraud behavior and investigate the gaps in the internal control framework.
The results are shared with legal team and relevant stakeholders in the form of clear dashboards. You can view these dashboards on a computer or tablet.
CONDITIONS FOR SUCCESSFUL COOPERATION
- The legal team of the customer is leading towards all stakeholders.
- All stakeholders are involved from the start of the project and recognize the added value of the deployment of data analysis.
- We work with a clear division of tasks, time planning and budget.
- The legalteam team assesses the results of the analyzes and gives feedback to the Coney Fraud Analytics Team.
- Knowledge sharing is central to the collaboration.